ANNUAL CONFERENCE OHPRG – IRELAND
THURSDAY 12th September 2019
(The Gateway to Wellbeing)
Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8.
Our Speakers include:-
- Lisa Hynes, Health Psychologist – Developing evidence-based behaviour change interventions -understanding and changing risk factors in oral health
- Sarah McCormack – Healthy Ireland National Programme Lead – Where are we?
- Sara Burke – Are policies good for our health and well-being?
- Mairead Harding – What do we know about our Children’s Health?
- Maria O Flaherty – Child Health Programme Development Officer – The Nurture Programme, Infant and Health Wellbeing.
- Rosarii McCafferty and Collette Cunningham – Oral health initiative in a Nursing Home setting
- This is a day for everyone interested in promoting oral health.
- Please put the date in your Diary now and circulate this flyer to as many people as you can.
- Exceptional value for a very exciting and informative day – CPD Points apply.
- Like us on Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=878348615595436
- If you pre-book before 6th September – Dentists €60, Other €50.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!
Mairead Harding, Chair, OHPRG – Ireland