Receptionist required for a busy dental practice in Dublin 4 to work 3 days per week. The receptionist is responsible for providing excellent service to our patients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing excellence in customer service
- Greeting and registering patients on a day to day basis at the reception desk
- Providing information and reassurance to patients about their treatment
- Phone and email management throughout the day
- Appointment book management to ensure maximisation of working hours
- Performing any local administration tasks such as filing/scanning/lodgements/postage etc.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to handle patient complaints or issues on a day to day basis
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to be able to deal with varied tasks
- Strong patient focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and mail.
- At least one year in an Administrative position in a customer focused industry
- Dental Nurse experience
Please apply below with your CV & Cover letter, outlining your experience and motivation towards this role to email@example.com